Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello!

Hello everyone! I attached some new pictures of Jayden. Not much new going on here. The weather has been beautiful. We are so happy to see grass, not snow. Jayden had her 15 month check up. She has moved into the 50th percentile for height and weight. Her head on the other hand is still in the top range on the scale. I guess she needs space to store all of her brains. This past weekend we had dinner at Hu Hot with our friends Drew and Katie Bateman. It was so nice to see them and we are so glad they will be back in Lincoln for good soon. The Bateman's are opening up an optometry practice here in Lincoln. So for all of you who wear glasses and contacts, and live in Lincoln, should pay a visit to Dr. Bateman.

Jayden is cutting some new teeth and has been chewing on her hand like crazy. She has also been a little high maintenance and crabby because her poor mouth is bothering her.

Jordyn, Jason's sister, tried out for Star Strutters this past week and made it. YEAH!! We practiced together this past week (memories, memories). We can't wait to see her perform this year. Way to carry on the Northeast pride!

Well, it's getting late. Everything here is great! We hope all is well with all of you!

Jason, Erin, and Jayden <><

9 comments:

Chris Turner said...

I can already see you, Ashley, and Rachel all getting together to go over old routines to help her practice...telling her who was captain, who had best high kicks, and on and on.

So how many Northeast games am I looking at going to next year?

Chambers Family said...

HA, HA, HA! Only the best Strutter holds the record of the best waist kicks two years in a row. We won't mention any names (I wouldn't want to brag or anything).

See you at ALL the Northeast games next year!

Anonymous said...

Well to get the record straight right off the bat I was the one that was captain. best high kicks, best knowledge of routines, and voted best overall star strutter...but who's counting?! : )

Chambers Family said...

WOW!!!! You are the BEST!!!! I bet you don't have the best waist kicks! BEST WAIST KICKS-back to back baby! BOO YA!!!!! Just kidding!

Erin

Chris Turner said...

Well...it looks to me like Ashley had the most awards, but in Erin's defense I think her squad had a little tougher competition.

It's tough to say who was truly better without seeing a side by side comparison.

Personally, my money is on Rachel though. Even though I've never seen her perform in my life, I'm confident that she has the most talent of the family...

(I'm pretty sure if I push enough of the Deichert girls' buttons we can get them to do a dance off)

Chambers Family said...

It's on! Tell me a time and place and I will see you there. LA Gears and all! Bring it on!!!!!!!

Erin

Ashley said...

Oh I'm there too! I can still get into that uniform if I have to! (Chris aren't you supposed to be on my side?...I could take Erin's entire squad!) : )

Cindy said...

About this dance off - Do I have to bring my photo camera, video camera, treats for all the dancers and do a scrapbook afterward????

I thought my days of being a part of the Star Strutter paparazzi were over!

Chambers Family said...

Of course you do mom! Be sure you also bring stars. I don't care what they are on, but there has to be a million stars all over everything.