Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Hello! We hope all is well with everyone. I am bummed because spring break is coming to an end really quickly. I guess it's back to reality for me. Jayden and I had a GREAT time together. She is so much fun! We were able to sleep in some, make frequent trips to the mall and Target, pick Jason up for lunch, and meet some friends for lunch as well. The weather has been nice, finally, so we have been able to go on family walks in the evening again. Over spring break I came to love a new, but expensive, hobby. SCRAP BOOKING!!!!! I LOVE IT! I always said I would at least do a scrapbook along with a baby book for each of our children's first year of life. Now that I see how much fun it is I plan on also doing a yearly family scrapbook. My goal this summer is to work on scrap booking while Jayden naps. It is a great way for me to get some Erin time in during the day. Jason also took on a new hobby this week. He is now learning to play the harmonica. He has always wanted to know how to play and the other night he found a good deal on a new one on eBay. Jason has been printing off new music and has been practicing/performing for Jayden and I A LOT!!!! All kidding aside, he is pretty good and Jayden loves to hear it.

Jason is still loving his job. Jayden and I were able to meet a few of his co-workers this week when we picked him up for lunch. They seemed very nice and you could tell they already have a nice relationship. Jason has a lunch buddy, Jeff, who started the same day he did and has the same title for a different area of the plant. Jason's official title is Area Lead of Line 37. The vice president of PR for Lincoln Plating gave a presentation in California on building a talent based organization. He asked Jason if he would have some pictures taken of him in a Russ's grocery store wearing his Lincoln Plating uniform. The vice president of PR used his pictures/his real life example during the presentation. I attached the pictures so you could see them.

Last night we got together at a friends house and ordered pizza and hung out. It was nice to see everyone. It feels like we haven't done this in a long time. I attached some pictures of all the kids together.

Well, it is getting late and we have to get up early for church in the morning. Hope all is well with everyone! Enjoy the pictures and the nice weather.

Erin, Jason, and Jayden

No comments: