Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Visit!

Hello! Today we took Jayden to Pfizer's Christmas party (for the kids). Papa used to take my sisters and I to the Santa Christmas party and now that we are all grown he gets to take his granddaughter. I was a little nervous about the whole thing because I had a feeling that Jayden would freak when she sat on Santa's lap. I had been talking to her about it all week. The entire way to the Children's Museum she was talking about sitting on Santa's lap and getting her picture taken. We also told her that Santa gives her a present if she sits nice for a picture. She was very excited until it was her turn to sit on his lap. As you can see from the picture below we were only able to snap one picture and I had to be in it. We never did make it on his lap. She still loves Santa, from a distance of course! Playing at the Children's Museum was fun. I don't know who had more fun, my dad or my daughter. Hope all is well with everyone! Be watching for a baby update!

Jason, Erin, Jayden, and Baby <><

No comments: