Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby Update!

Hello all! I hope this update finds you happy and healthy. We have been healthy for the most part. Poor Jayden did come down with bronchitis this week. I am just glad she is getting it over with before her birthday.

We had our ultrasound on November 15th. I was going to post the pictures a couple weeks ago, but Blogger was giving me fits when I was downloading the ultrasound pictures. So here they are. At out last appointment everything looked great! The baby has a nice strong heartbeat and I am gaining weight (it seems like a lot of it). My belly is getting rather large. I went in just this past Monday for a quick check up because I thought I possibly had an infection. Turned out I didn't which is great news. The nurse who was measuring and weighing me said my belly was on the larger side. My belly measured 26 cm and I am 23 weeks along. They say your belly should measure right at about the week you are on, so yes my belly is getting big and quick. I am feeling great. I'm tired toward the end of the day and it is getting to be a challenge to get Jayden in and out of the tub, car seat etc. We are getting very excited and can't wait to meet this little one and see Jayden's reaction to having a little one around. After Christmas we plan on putting up the crib. We hope this will help Jayden get used to having another person sharing her room with her. I will post pictures of their room when it is all done. It is so cute! Well, I will try and update everyone with Jayden's birthday party pictures in the near future. Take care!

P.S. We didn't find out the sex of the baby. We like the surprise in the delivery room. Jason is saying girl and I am saying boy (as of now).

Jason, Erin, Jayden, and Baby <><

No comments: