Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello!

Hello Everyone! I am so excited because I only have about a week left of school. I am so excited to spend the summer with Jayden. More exciting news....we finally got rid of the binky, or as Jayden calls it her "de de." Poor Jayden was so attached to that thing, but it is finally gone. Basically we told her it was gone and kept having to show her that it was no longer in her bed. It was hard, but not as hard as I thought it would be. I think it was harder on me. We just celebrated my mom's birthday the other night. We went to Olive Garden and then came back to our house for cake. While we were eating cake in the backyard Jason noticed that our BIG giant tree was split and he could see through the trunk. We are going to try and save the tree and just have that portion cut off. The tree man is not sure it will survive, but we thought we would give it a try and then if it doesn't work we will have the rest of it cut down. How sad would that be. That tree is huge and shades our entire yard. We are starting to get really excited for our trip to Illinois. We can't wait to see everyone. Jayden will be meeting the Young's for the first time. I can't wait. Well, I am doing laundry and I am getting tired. I just wanted to send you a quick update. Not much else going on here. Talk to you soon!

Erin, Jason, and Jayden <><

No comments: