Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hello!

Hello! Well, school is really starting to come to an end and fast. Jayden and I can't wait to spend our summer together! We have had a couple very busy weeks. Jason has been mowing a lot and we just seem to be running back and forth to different things. Yesterday we went to Kristen Chambers' graduation party (Jason's cousin) and this coming weekend we will be going to Jacob's graduation (Erin's cousin). I am excited for Jacob's graduation because a lot of my family that I rarely see will be in town. A couple weeks ago we sold my car to Rachel and joined the mini van club. We love it! I know some of you are saying we are weird, but we really do love having the space. We ended up buying my parents mini van and they down sized to a car since they don't have anyone to haul around anymore. Last week Lincoln Plating announced their new name. They will now be called Lincoln Industries. They changed their name because they are no longer just a plating company, and haven't been for some time. Their new slogan is "finishing is just the beginning." Well, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Hope all is well! Happy mother's day to all you moms out there.

Pictures: Jayden and her neighbor friend Alyssa love to play outside together in the evenings (they really enjoy the jump-o-lene), Jayden and daddy like to sit on the porch and watch the cars go by, Jayden LOVES to wear mommy and daddy's shoes around the house, And finally last weekend we took Jayden to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time (Aunt Rachel had been wanting to take her there).

Erin, Jason, and Jayden <><

2 comments:

Chris Turner said...

Erin...what is going on here? No updates in almost 2 weeks?

You are slipping.

Chambers Family said...

I know, I know! I plan on doing one this weekend! I am slipping! Congrats on your first year of law school!

Erin