Saturday, October 27, 2007

These pictures are for you Uncle Russ!

My Uncle Russ has been asking for pictures of Jason's Suburban. So...here they are! If Jason were the one to post these pictures he would have been sure to have washed it first. Today, Jason, my dad, and Jason's dad have been building Jason's new shed. They have been working on it since 7:30 this morning and it is now 4:00. They have been working hard. We purchased the shed at the beginning of the summer and it has just been sitting in the garage. I am excited to get it out because I will be able to park my van in the garage now! YEAH!!!!

Jason, Erin, Jayden, and Baby!<><

3 comments:

A & B & L Meyers said...

Great blog you guys! Ashley and I were inspired by your blog and started our own (akforne.blogspot.com). We're happy that the second pregnancy is going so well!

Give us an email sometime at bmeyers09@gci.net. Also, we'd like to add your site as a link on our page, but we don't know how. Any tips?

Love,
Ashley & BJ Meyers

Chris Turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Turner said...

Ok, one quick question...You said that your dad, Jason's dad, and Jason were all working on the shed, right?

I see these pictures though, and it doesn't seem like Jason's doing much work. I see Mike working, and I see Jason's Dad working, but nothing from Jason.

Next time Jason, you should at least pose for the picture with a hammer in your hand or a screwdriver. That would at least give the appearance that you were working hard.

Just kidding guys. Sorry to hear about Jayden not feeling well. I know Ashley and I were excited to babysit her last night. See ya.